Departments & Programs
Office of Judicial Affairs
Interim Director: Stephanie Lee
Queen Liliʻuokalani Center for Student Services, Room 207
2600 Campus Road
Phone: (808) 956-4416
Fax: (808) 956-2537
Anchored by theoretical and philosophical approaches of adult development and education, the Office of Judicial Affairs is committed to ensuring the rights and upholding the responsibilities of students to create a safe and welcoming campus learning environment.
- View our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding the Student Conduct process.
- Report an incident of academic dishonesty (cheating, plagiarism, etc.)
How to utilize the Academic Dishonesty Reporting Form:
- You must have a valid UH account.
- You must be reporting an incident of academic dishonesty for a class being offered at the Mānoa campus.
- Clicking on the link above will direct you to the UH "Web Login Service," where you will be prompted for your UH username and password. Once authenticated, you will be able to access the Academic Dishonesty Reporting Form.
- Should you have any questions or encounter any problems, please contact the Office of Judicial Affairs for further assistance.